skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
w a n d e r s u r f a c e
Ø:ØØ:ØØ: routes ≈ courses ≈ trails :ØØ:ØØ:Ø
Current Training Status: not blogging... running.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Wintery Mix
What can I say, I've got to give training for Derry a shot. This happens tomorrow either at 2 ish or 8 ish in the AM ....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there, Sunshine!
CCORRADINO
My running plans are mapped to the left, click and drag to explore. Race plans and reports are linked below. Scour the
recent results
youself at Coolrunning. There I go, I am on the map. View my
log
at runningahead.com to see where I've been.
View my complete profile
CURRENT RACING
11-08 MMC Half Marathon
10-11 Monroe Results
EORC 12 Week Grand Prix
07-12 Ascutney Mtn. Results
07-05 Loon Mountain Results
06-28 Cranmore Hill Climb Results
06-20 Mt. Washington Results
in girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni
ANTHONYP
LA SPORTIVA MTN. TEAM
SCOTT LIVINGSTON
N&S PERO
JIM JOHNSON
DEAN KARNAZES
JUSTIN FYFFE
KARL MELTZER
KRUPICKA
TRAILPIXIE
SHERPA JOHN
MERIGAYLE MURPHY
▼
2009
(23)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(2)
Still Going Strong
Wintery Mix
►
2008
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(14)
SUBSCRIPTION FEEDER
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment