Current Training Status: not blogging... running.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long Night Run



This ought to be my last long run before Jones 10 miler. There is not enough time, with school and work, to go into detail on these things as I used to. All my obsessive energy is directed into Mechanical Engineering issues. I'll continue to post this stuff though, just a map and odd notations. My longer runs have been feelling great, but I'm not sure I'm running enough to streamline my form. My posture in general benefits from running, and not so much from throwing boxes around at FedEx. The foot is still a nagging problem at times. My entire gait is a matter of focus. So, workouts like this smooth things out. Tough logistics though, and quite a wallop in an already physically demanding life. Test driving a camelback, a skiing model that was a christmas gift.

No comments: