Current Training Status: not blogging... running.

Monday, April 7, 2008

East Mountain Complete




I will not be volunteering at TNF Bear Mountain, due mainly to $$$ issues.  I ran a P.R. at Hebert, 55:17, which has me pretty sore.  All of this makes it much wiser to hold off the long run until Saturday.  Unless the weather forecast looks too cold and wet that is the plan.  If I feel fine Wednesday, and the forecast is no good, I'll run long on Thursday while everyone races at the res. This East Mountain Complete Course is my new favorite.  Very excited to try it again and finish the last mile of ridgeline this time, in daylight.  The course is mapped in part above and completely by these links:


Either day the plan is to strike out at about 2 - 2:30 and finish before 7 - 7:30, while the weekly Elks 5K is winding down. 23.5 Miles and 2700' of climb in less than 5 hours.

No comments: